Sunday, April 24, 2016

Pet Parents Day

Thank goodness there are many days during the year to celebrate pets. If you know me, you know I'm a great pet parent (meaning, they have few rules). If there's reincarnation, you should hope to come back as a pet to a parent like me. A friend came over this afternoon who has five cats, although we're limited to three in this neighborhood. I'll never tell.

Thanks to Facebook, I learned that my first injection in my right eye for macular degeneration was three years ago today. And the second followed in two weeks. And I thank God that I haven't needed one since. My retina guy told me last week that he'll probably give me a couple in my left eye in three months because there's a suspicious spot, but it's not definitely wet (yet). I'm fine with that since the first two went so well. Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment