Monday, April 4, 2016

Hug a Newsperson Day

Since I don't know any personally, I tweeted a hug to David Muir of ABC News. He's my favorite since Brian Williams face planted. I can't lie... I always like the nicest looking one best. How shallow is that?

It's also National Walk Around Things Day. I walked around the neighborhood twice, around the grocery story, around my kitchen island numerous times and around my nearest CVS. Thanks to Pacer, an app I have on my phone that counts steps, I walk more than I ever have. I'm actually obsessed by it and check it numerous times throughout the day. Although my goal is 10,000 steps, I actually average more like 7,000. And I read that if you're over 65, 6 to 7,000 is sufficient. But on those rare days I hit 10,000, I'm ecstatic. It's like a drug!

No comments:

Post a Comment