Saturday, April 23, 2016

Picnic Day

This is the first time (and probably not the last) that I forgot to see what the day was today until I started the blog. So maybe I didn't have a traditional picnic, but Glory's best friend, Justine, and her mom came over this afternoon for a play date. Ann Roe came, too and we sat at the table on the patio sharing snacks and wine while the dogs raced around and played. Simon was truly the pesky little brother because he didn't want to play, but ran beside them barking which was terribly annoying. So he got punished and had to go back in the house. The best news that came from this is that my three dog sitters are all booked next weekend when I go to my 50th high school reunion. So Connie, Justine's mom, offered to take Glory and Ann Roe will take Simon. I'm so grateful and hope I can reciprocate with Connie so they can be my new dog sitters. All it will cost me is a few bottles of wine... much cheaper than what I've done in the past. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment