Sunday, April 3, 2016

National Humor Month

Since April begins with April Fool's Day, it was the perfect choice for National Humor Month. And this is a photo that always makes me laugh. It was Dad's 80th birthday in Branson, MO and we laughed a lot while we were there... partly due to the three clowns in the pic. And that was Dad's usual expression when any of us were acting stupid.

Connie and I went back to our neighborhood dog park with dogs, lawn chairs and wine. And we laughed at Glory and Justine, as well as Simon, who acts like the pesky little brother. He doesn't want to play but keeps getting in their business and then barks at them to leave him alone.

And now an animal/math joke for National Humor Month:  After a talking sheepdog gets all the sheep in the pen, he reports back to the farmer: “All 40 accounted for.”  "But I only have 36 sheep,” says the farmer.  “I know,” says the sheepdog. “But I rounded them up.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment