Monday, April 18, 2016

Columnists' Day

Dave Barry has always been my favorite columnist and I love to read his columns online. Here is a highlight from a recent one, describing his attendance at the 239th Republican debate (his words):

"Getting back to Trump: He passed close to me, and for the first time I got a good close look at his hairstyle. I realize that far too much has been written about this topic already, but I have to say: It is amazing. It’s not so much the color; it’s the engineering. The hairs go one way, then reverse course, then reverse course again, forming a highly complex yet remarkably sturdy structure, like a beaver dam made from hair. It was definitely the highlight of the evening."


This pic was taken from my garage at the height of the flooding today. I'm not sure how many times I've mentioned that I love my neighborhood, but this is just reason 78.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/dave-barry/article65445777.html#storylink=cpy

No comments:

Post a Comment