Saturday, April 2, 2016

Peanut Butter and Jelly Day

I had to go to the store this morning to buy jelly, but then was able to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. Granted, I use a wrap instead of bread, but I must say... it was delicious! I really don't think I've had one since I was a kid, but may have to add it into my lunch rotation. I didn't even need dessert afterwards. The perfect meal.


And now meet Glory's new best friend, Justine. I drink wine with her mom and although we've talked about it for a while, finally got them together this afternoon. They ran and played for almost an hour and it made me so happy. This will now be a regular occurrence... play dates for my dog. Simon, of course, could have cared less and spent most of the time with Connie and me. That's okay, Glory has needed a friend for years and now she has one. And Connie and I decided that next time we'll bring lawn chairs and wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment