Monday, December 5, 2016

Blue Jeans Day

I celebrate this day every day from November through March (with days off for temps above 70) and today was no exception. Add a sweatshirt or flannel shirt and sneakers for my total winter look... I'm turning into a hippie.

However, I dressed up for our holiday luncheon today. This was my table, but they're all decorated differently with even a Hanukkah table or two. It's a sight to see!

Then when I went to tutor Thomas this afternoon, he asked me if I had on makeup. I generally don't wear it if I don't have anyplace special to go (remember the previous hippie comment), but because of the luncheon, he got me. I told him I was surprised that he noticed and he said that he likes it. Oh dear, now do I have to wear makeup for an 8-year-old?

No comments:

Post a Comment