Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Yoga Day

Today is the day one of the original yoga teachers was born. And I went to yoga this morning! She's giving us new poses to do during the holidays to reduce stress and help our digestive systems. I feel like a pretzel sometimes (okay, often) but always feel better when it's over. We're trying to get a new class started after the first of the year on Fridays so we can go more than once a week. That will help a lot because once a week isn't enough and most of us don't do it at home. Of course my problem is that when I get down on the floor, Glory thinks it's playtime. So I play with her and forget what I'm supposed to be doing.

I mentored my fifth grader this afternoon for the last time until January. I hate to say it, but I am excited about a two week break. And in a few minutes, Bella will be here for her last tutoring session before her math final tomorrow. Then I'll have some time to do nothing. Yay! Actually next week will be busy with Christmas happenings, but the week after Christmas will be my wind down time. And that is definitely something to look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment