Sunday, December 4, 2016

Cookie Day

I was excited about this one, but didn't plan ahead. Kay and I went out to lunch before heading to the theater in Houston, but the restaurant didn't have cookies on their dessert menu (although we did find something else we liked). So my plan was to stop on the way home to pick something up. However, it poured down rain all day and I just wanted to get home as fast as possible. I had some Girl Scout cookies in my freezer which obviously aren't my favorites or they wouldn't still have been in the freezer. So I had one after a small dinner because I really wasn't hungry after lunch.

The show, Honky Tonk Angels Holiday Spectacular, was good but not great. And the theater was freezing so we were both pretty miserable. I also had to get home to take the dogs out because when it's raining they won't go out in the backyard. So more cold and rain and now I'm toasty inside. More rain tomorrow, so we'll have to play this game again in the morning. Not sure if this is harder on me or the dogs, but we manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment