Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Chocolate Candy Day

No surprise... another favorite. I had two Christmas gifts of chocolate, peppermint bark from my cousin, Emily, and dark chocolate covered walnuts from a friend. The nuts probably don't count as candy, although it certainly is to me. But just to be covered, I ate both. Let's face it, I have to get rid of this stuff before Jan. 2.

We just set a high temperature record for the fifth straight day... all above 80. Although I was a little annoyed on Christmas, I've realized that one of the reasons I came back to the Houston area was to escape the cold. And it's hardly been miserably hot. So now I've pulled out some hot weather clothes and am enjoying the break. Actually, the next three days will be cooler, but then back up into the upper 70's. And I won't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment