Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Fruitcake Day

I came so close to making it until the end of the year, but didn't. I have had no fruitcake, have none now, and never will. So nothing got celebrated today except another day of leisure. Okay, I did do some laundry, but that was it and I'm proud!

And just so you know, as we approach the end of 2016, I'm at a serious crossroads about this blog. I'll be thrilled that the daily celebrations will end (as I may have gained a pound or two because of them), but am stumped as to what to do now. I debated a random act of kindness each day, but decided you aren't supposed to be kind so you can write about it. Plus it would probably be really hard. Then I thought about a word of the day and realized that's pretty boring. My third choice is to just write one or two days a week because my life just really isn't that interesting. So at this point... still thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment