Monday, December 19, 2016

Oatmeal Muffin Day

Well, I certainly fell into this one. At yoga this morning someone brought oatmeal brownies for the class. I realize that brownies aren't muffins, but it was close enough for me. And truth be told, regular brownies are much better, but I don't look a gift horse in the mouth (especially at Christmas). I also went to my exercise class at the Y today because I have to atone for all my eating transgressions over the last week. And I really felt accomplished afterwards!

This evening one of the Winettes had a holiday happy hour at her home and wouldn't let anyone bring anything. She really wowed us as she made all of the hors d'oeuvres and they were amazing. She also provided all of the wine, which in this crowd isn't just a bottle or three. This may have to be the beginning of another tradition. I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment