Thursday, December 1, 2016

Eat a Red Apple Day

You're never going to believe how this one worked out (or maybe you will).  The Winettes went out this evening and since this is also National Pie Day, I had every intention of ordering a piece of pie for dessert to share with the table. So imagine my surprise when I saw that apple martinis were on special today. One of the ladies suggested that I ask for a little red food coloring to be added, but I wasn't going to be that picky. So when I saw a piece of red apple actually floating in the drink, I was so excited! And I might add, it was quite tasty. I only had one as a before dinner drink and then a glass of wine with my food (we actually all order only appetizers on wine night for some unknown reason), so it was a perfect meal. I just might have to try that again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment