Sunday, December 11, 2016

Noodle Ring Day

I thought this was just about ring-shaped pasta, but it can also be any pasta formed into a ring. So I took my leftover shrimp from wine night and placed it into a ring of edamame pasta (and I finally finished it... no more of that for me). Because of the shrimp, it was delicious!

I tutored Sharon's granddaughter, Bella, this afternoon and Emily, her mom, brought me a bottle of wine and a tin of homemade cookies. I'm going to try to save them until Rob gets here for Christmas, but it's dicey because they're really good! My doctor told me it's okay to gain five to seven pounds over the holidays as long as you lose it afterwards. Sounds so simple, but I know better, so will try to keep my added poundage under five. We'll see how that pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment