Monday, December 12, 2016

Green Monday

This one was new to me, but it's the second busiest online shopping day before Christmas after Cyber Monday. It's always the second Monday in December, so I felt obligated to shop. I ordered some long underwear in preparation for my New York trip in February as well as some steps for Simon to get on the bed. His arthritis seems to be getting a little worse and even though I have a bench at the end of the bed for both dogs to jump up on, I think steps are the inevitable next step (get it?).

I tutored Thomas this afternoon for the last time before second semester. He's not going to have any more homework and his excitement level for Christmas is kicking in. He told me that his family is going to spend the first week in San Diego with one set of grandparents and the second week in Florida with the others.  Tough life for a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment