Monday, August 22, 2016

Be an Angel Day

This wasn't my best celebration, but I did participate. On our morning walk, I put my neighbor's paper by his door, as I do every morning because he saves the sleeves for me to use for dog poop. So that might not count, but then this evening I walked by a house that had two newspapers in their driveway, so I moved them both up by the garage. And I sent a heartfelt note with photos to Greg, Shirley, and Sally to thank them for our little excursion. Shirley and I have had some recent trials and tribulations, but I wanted her to know how happy I was to be back together. We've been best friends for over 40 years and I'm thrilled that we've resolved our differences. This weekend was just like the old days and I'm really looking forward to seeing her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment