Tuesday, August 30, 2016

International Cabernet Sauvignon Day

I did this day up right. Went to Costco this morning and bought two big bottles for the house. Then this afternoon I went to happy hour with Mary Helen's two best friends from high school. We all had martinis and then a glass of cab. Patti and her husband live in Heritage Grand as does Denise's mom. And Denise lives in the next subdivision over. This was probably the most fun I've had since moving here because their lifestyles are more in line with mine. We're planning on learning to play mahjong together and hoping that Mary will be able to join us sometime.  Then when I came home I sat outside with the dogs and had another glass of cab since I knew I shouldn't take them for a walk due to the previous libations I'd had. Smart move on my part if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment