Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ice Cream Pie Day

I had lunch with the Lyons sisters, Kitty, and Kay to celebrate Cathy and Kay's birthdays. It's always such a treat to be with them and today was no exception. Federal Grill did not have ice cream pie, but we ordered the giant chocolate chip cookie with ice cream on top and I spread it around to look like a pie. There were six of us and we also had three other desserts. We just keep passing them around the table until they're gone and I'm afraid Kay and I got the lions' share (pun intended).

I got home at 2:30 and then met Patti at 4:00 for martinis. Fortunately I had to be home by 5:30 to meet the new dog sitter, so I only had one. Then the sitter canceled until tomorrow, but i'm still glad I came home early. Sally and I are headed to Many, LA on Saturday to spend the night with Shirley and Greg and then back home on Sunday. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment