Monday, August 8, 2016

Happiness Happens Day

I loved this day! First I went to Tai Chi and that always makes me happy. Then I copied a video that Karen Wiggins posted on Facebook and made this drawing with markers. Although it could certainly look better, that made me happy because it's so cool. After that I went to my exercise class at the Y which produces all those lovely endorphins in my body. And what exactly are endorphins, you may ask? Well, I'm not sure exactly, but they do help bring about feelings of euphoria and general well-being. And this evening when I walk the dogs, one of my neighbors will walk with us. I like it when she joins us because she takes Glory and then I only have to watch out for my little guy. Plus we catch up on recent events. And that makes me happy. But truth be told, I'd be happier if this celebration occurred at any other time of the year besides summer. It's too hot, but I'm still happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment