Friday, August 5, 2016

Underwear Day


I hope we all shared in the celebration today by wearing underwear. And if you didn't, I don't really want to know. I think this one's a little ridiculous.

I posted this photo because I have my brother, Joe, to thank for what I did this morning. I took this picture at the Memphis airport when Rob and Joe came to pick me up in July. They saw this license plate and parked next to it. So as hard as this may be to believe, Joe convinced me some time ago that pedicures are worth it. I mentioned that I get a couple every summer, but that I also have a problem cutting my toenails. It's not that I can't reach them, but rather I can't see them. So he reminded me that Mom and Dad used to drive an hour to a podiatrist just to get their toenails cut and it cost more than a pedicure. So I immediately took that to mean when I need my toenails clipped, a pedicure is in order. Gotta love Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment