Saturday, August 6, 2016

Wiggle Your Toes Day

All together now... wiggle your toes! And since I had a pedicure yesterday, I can even look at my toes as I wiggle without feeling disgusted. Also as we age, wiggling any part of our body is productive and just feels good.

I visited Brianna today and got some really good news. She has a grandfather in San Antonio who she will be able to live with when she leaves Krause House. They've had one family counseling session by Skype and it really made her happy. She even read him a list of rules she's made for herself including working hard at school and respecting others. She told me that he cried at one point and I believe that is a very good sign. I also got reprimanded by her therapist for taking her gifts (some old tee shirts of mine and a set of markers for coloring). I'd truly forgotten that we weren't supposed to do that and she's such a sweetie that I just couldn't help myself. But happily, she got to keep what I'd given her and I promised not to do it again. Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment