Saturday, August 13, 2016

Celebrate Your Lakes Day

This would have been easier were I still in Heber Springs because Greers Ferry Lake was absolutely beautiful. But this little lake (and it's bigger than the pic shows) is in my neighborhood and is one of our daily walking trails. The greatest thing about it is sidewalks all the way around versus walking in the woods in Heber. And at my age, sidewalks are good.

Today was Family Day at Krause House and Brianna wanted me to come since she basically has no family nearby. I've been happy to learn that her grandpa in San Antonio is willing to take her when her time at Krause is done. Anyway, we played games, watched a movie, and just visited this afternoon. But I promised her I'd be back tomorrow so we can color quietly by ourselves. She's such a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment