Monday, August 15, 2016

Cupcake Day

Actually it's National Relaxation Day, but since Lazy Day was just last Wednesday and I really needed to go to my exercise class this morning, I searched high and low to find Cupcake Day. It was actually created by the Royal Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to raise money and is only celebrated in England. Hell, I don't care... any excuse to buy a cupcake works for me. The bakery I went to (after class) only had giant cupcakes and minis, so I fought my impulses and bought a mini. But as I was waiting in line, I noticed chocolate cupcake truffles. I do my worst decision making while waiting to check out of almost anyplace and obviously there are lots of us based on the items leading up to the cashier. So of course I got both, rationalizing it by the fact that I only got a mini cupcake and I'd just been to aerobics class. And I'm telling you now... they were both outstanding and I have no regrets (until I step on the scale tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment