Saturday, November 5, 2016

Bank Transfer Day

I bet you're excited to hear about this one! Bank Transfer Day encourages bank customers to transfer their cash out of big banks to credit unions. When I moved to Katy I asked Sharon's son-in-law, Sam, who was Chairman of the Board of the local Chamber of Commerce, where to put my money. I explained that I absolutely did not want a megabank and was interested in more of a neighborhood bank. He suggested a particular credit union and I joined up immediately. And more than two years later, I'm still delighted with his recommendation. So although I didn't actually make the transfer today, I did reconcile my online checkbook.

And I was remiss in not recognizing Gretchen's birthday yesterday. Happy birthday, dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment