Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gratitude Month

This one is practically a miracle! Yesterday afternoon I was thinking that I really didn't have anything to look forward to now. Of course Rob is coming for Christmas and that will be fun, but it's not major. Then, out of the blue, Kay called me last night and said that since I'd been such a fun travel buddy when we went to New Orleans, she and Jack were inviting me to go to New York with them in February. I asked, as one would, why New York in February? She said it's because she loves cold weather. Silly girl! But naturally I said yes and so we now have a trip booked from Feb 19-24, staying in the Times Square area, and plan to see several Broadway shows. How cool is that?

Then this afternoon I went to have burgers with three Katy friends and we all planned a trip to Panama in September. And now I have two major things to look forward to and I'm very grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention a possible trip to Tanzania, eh?

    ReplyDelete