Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Cook for You Pets Day

Another easy one... I cook for myself almost every day, thereby cooking for the dogs as well. That's because they always get a little tidbit from what I ate for an appetizer before their dinner. I never gave any of my dogs people food until Mom moved in with me and then it was a lost cause. She would feed them from the table and more than once I caught her putting her dinner plate on the floor for them. What's a dog mom to do? So I broke them from expecting food from the table and still give them a bite at the end. So shoot me.

I woke up this morning with a knot in my stomach because it's finally hit me that I'm not going to like our next president. And it matters not who wins... I find them equally despicable. I can't even imagine listening to either of their voices for the next four years. I'm not happy with who I voted for, but neither would I have been happy had I voted for the other. It almost made me sick to mark that box. And to make matters worse... my birthday is the day after the election. So I'm planning a party which will begin at 11 AM so I don't have to think about it for at least one day. God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment