Friday, November 25, 2016

Buy Nothing Day

This one was easier because it was a travel day, but I did it! Normally, I'd have been online looking for deals, but not today. I'm happy to report that it was an uneventful travel day for me as well as Joe and Mary Jane (at least I think it was for them because they made it home safely). I picked up my little pups and then we went for a long walk because I'm waaaay behind in my daily steps. It's a good way to ease back into the routine. I'm so appreciative for Mary Jane's fantastic dinner and Rob's hosting. At our Thanksgiving meal we thought about if Mom and Dad ever wondered whether or not we'd continue to get together once we were left to our own devices. Actually before they were gone, I was doubtful myself and yet now I'm so grateful that we've become so close. I'm certain that their deaths contributed to our need to continue old traditions as best we could (even though Charles and Karen are far away, they're always in our hearts and conversation).  So thank you Frank and Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment