Saturday, November 19, 2016

Family Volunteer Day

This afternoon I went to Krause House with some women in my Heritage Grand family. The girls made cards for our servicemen and I have to admit, I was quite impressed with their thoughtfulness. It was also sad as some girls wrote about being in foster care and never seeing their families again. I only hope that the girls who wrote the cards and the men and women who receive them both benefit from this activity.

On another note, the results of the election for our Board of Directors were released this afternoon and of the two friends I had running, one made it and one didn't. Both are in the Winettes and I'm a little glad that we don't meet again until the Thursday after Thanksgiving. I love them both and feel that they will both be generous to the other, but I hate how it turned out. What can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment