Saturday, November 12, 2016

Birthday Celebration #3

I tried to post last night, but the connection was so slow, I gave up. We all arrived safe and sound yesterday afternoon and met up in the hotel bar. I presented everyone with their party favor... a purple insulated glass imprinted with "Penny's 29th Annual 40th Birthday" along with the date and New Orleans. Then we all moved to dinner at a little craft brewery, after which we split into smaller groups. My group went to Harrah's for a little gambling. I lost $21, but since that was $1 over my limit, I was done. So proud of myself!

And now we're off to greet the day. Not sure what's in store because we're just going to wing it, but I'm sure the fun will continue. And I probably won't post again until tomorrow morning. So have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment