Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Go For a Ride Day

On this day we are to celebrate the freedom that the development of transportation has afforded us. I was afraid it meant I had to ride a bike, but was happy to learn that any mode of transportation would do. So I took a ride to the airport for my flight to Memphis. And then as Rob and I were headed to the grocery store from the airport, he took a route he wasn't sure of and said we would just go see where it took us (sounded a lot like Dad).

For dinner we went to his friends, Brian and Christina's house for their Thanksgiving dinner with other family and friends. Christina is quite the cook and served turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato soufflé, mac and cheese, and green beans for a little color. Then for dessert she'd made a chocolate cream pie, coconut cream pie, and Oreo cheesecake. Oh my goodness, she is amazing! Everything that I had was delicious although I did limit myself to just one dessert. Can't say the same for others, but who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment