Sunday, November 6, 2016

Daylight Saving Time Ends

Why, oh why is this so hard every single year? Personally I'd love to see Daylight Saving Time go away permanently. And if you ask me, the only people keeping it going are lobbyists. If it wasn't about money we wouldn't even have it. Although truth be told, I'm not sure who's winning on this one. I've just figured out in my old age that everything is about money... slow learner.

Three friends and I were going to see Jack Reacher this afternoon, but the only seats left were on the front row... NOT! Then tried another movie with the same results. Could have something to do with the facts that the Texans had a bye this week and it was raining. So we went back to one lady's house and drank wine while playing Rummikub. Personally, I think I enjoyed the game more than I would have the movie.

And now it's dark and rainy and I can't get the dogs to go pee or poop. But I won't give up till bedtime and we still have a couple of hours. Oh, the trials of motherhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment