Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween

This is my least favorite holiday all year... it ranks even lower than Columbus Day. So I celebrated by eating more candy corn with peanuts. We don't get any trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood, which is one of the biggest perks of living in a retirement community. And I canceled my tutoring session with Thomas this afternoon because I know he's excited about today (he had to show me his costume last week), so I told his Mom it would probably be a waste of her money. Fortunately, she agreed.

I spent at least three hours on the phone with Comcast today working on network connection problems, only to finally be told I need to go to the store and trade my modem for a new one. I should have just done that to begin with because I've been there so often recently that they know me and are very patient. Old age has several perks that I certainly use to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment