Thursday, October 13, 2016

No Bra Day

I realize this pic is no proof that I went braless today and actually I didn't until wine time. I informed the gang of the day we were celebrating and out of 15 women, I was amazed that four of us wore no bras. And the funniest thing is that one woman brought hers with her just in case we were going to burn them. Now that's funny!

I'm pretty sure we had a very new waiter because it took over an hour to get our checks. A few of us even went to the bar for another glass of wine because the waiting was interminable.  But all in all, the food and wine were very good as well as economical, so we will definitely try it again. However, one woman said she'd be happy to pick up our food ahead of time and we could go to her house because her patience was actually worse than mine (and that speaks volumes).

No comments:

Post a Comment