Friday, October 14, 2016

Dessert Day

Oh my, I'm afraid I overdid this one. First I stopped at my local sweet shop and bought a dark chocolate cupcake truffle for dessert after lunch. And this evening our dinner group ate at a Chinese restaurant. Now we all know Asian restaurants aren't known for their fine desserts, which is why I bought the truffle for lunch. But since we had discussed this last evening with the Winettes, one lady brought two different kinds of bakery cookies to share with the group. So I buckled and had one of each and then as we were getting up to leave, the heavens opened and the rains came down. So some of us ordered another glass of wine and we all had another cookie. But I can't complain... I loved every minute there was sugar in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment