Thursday, October 27, 2016

Navy Day

This is is a day to salute all of the women and men who have served, both past and present, in the United States Navy. So today I honor all those people by wearing navy blue (I know, that's pretty lame). And to explain the photo, we had wine night this evening and went to the one place that serves extra large glasses and where I always get a little buzz on. After we came home, one friend wanted to walk the dogs with me and when we were almost home I looked down and saw my shoes. Neither one of us had noticed and amazingly, I didn't even notice the different feel. The gray ones are very cushy and the white ones, not so much. How embarrassing!

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you have another pair just like them at home. I like it--and it was before the wine, eh?

    ReplyDelete