Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mad Hatter Day

Unintentionally, today went according to plan. First I took my car to the dealership because my phone suddenly wouldn't sync anymore. I've synced it many times and tried multiple times before I gave in. The service technician got in the car and although I had to guide him a little, he got it connected.  I felt like an idiot.Then I asked him to check something else and when he seemed a little lost, I asked why I was telling him what to do. He said he'd worked for Nissan for 20 years and this was his third day with Acura. And he could still do things I couldn't. Dumb me!

Then I went to Home Depot to pick up an online order. When the clerk couldn't find it in the computer, she asked for my order number. And when I showed it to her, she immediately said I had it sent to a different store which was much farther away. And to make matters worse, that store was very close to the Acura dealership where I had just been. Dammit... I feel like a mad hatter!


We had 13 for wine time this evening and although everything went smoothly, we all seemed to get a little buzz on from our usual two glasses. Seemed like we were all acting as mad as hatters. But it sure was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment