Monday, October 10, 2016

Kick Butt Day

This is a day to give yourself a kick in the seat of the pants. So I did. I walked to my Tai Chi class at the clubhouse and then went to my class at the Y at 11:30. I haven't taken the dogs out yet, but hope to reach 10,000 steps today. My usual is between 6 and 7 thousand, so my kick in the pants helped a lot. It also helps that the temperature this morning was 56 degrees and it was the first day I've actually had to wear a warm jacket. The weather is nice again and that makes me so happy.

I tutored Thomas this afternoon and it's one of those cases of two steps forward and one step back, although I really feel like it was two steps back. He'll be tested on Friday so at least I have another day with him before then. I feel like I'm so invested in him that if he lived close by I really believe I'd offer some freebies just to keep him on his toes. God love him!


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know how proud of you Karen and I are. You kick butt all right, and we love you for it. Those kids are so blessed to have you in their lives.

    ReplyDelete