Sunday, October 2, 2016

Name Your Car Day

This is not something I've ever really done, but Joe and Mary Jane name all of theirs... Chuckie, Nigel, and Alice, to name a few. When I got my white Honda In Heber Springs and they were visiting all the time, I tried to jump in on the fun and named the Honda Snowball. I've never named my Acura, but since it's also white, I'm going all in with Snowball II.

This afternoon I went to the play at the clubhouse. The Drama Club puts one on twice a year and they're always funny mysteries. I'm a little in awe of the actors because they memorize all their lines (for the most part). And if they forget a line, they usually turn it into a joke. So it's always entertaining, if not for the right reasons. But this one was one of the best I've seen. And again it was a beautiful day so Ann Roe and I walked to the clubhouse and got in a little extra exercise, too. That was a good thing since peach cobbler was served at intermission. And the Texans won today without JJ for the first time... yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment