Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Unity Day

The National Bullying Prevention Center started this day to send one large ORANGE message of support, hope, and unity to show that we are together against bullying and united for kindness, acceptance and inclusion. And I'm wearing my orange shirt to show support. 

I visited Sean, the 5th grader, at the elementary school this afternoon and explained why I was wearing orange. Then I tutored Thomas and although I had good intentions, we just didn't get around to the orange. He's just too hard to keep on task. I'm leaving soon to attend the Meet the Candidates forum at the clubhouse for our new board of directors. Two of my friends are running and need my support, so I'll be there for them, still in my orange shirt, and I will protect them from bullying!

No comments:

Post a Comment