Saturday, October 1, 2016

Walk Your Dog Week

Thankfully Glory is back to her old self so we walked farther this morning than normal and again this evening. I didn't even have to drag Simon because of the nicer weather... he does not like the heat! It's also Ghost Hunting Day, so while we were out I looked for ghosts, but darn it, didn't see a one.

But I did see Brianna this morning and she was happier than usual. She told me it's because of her new meds and I hate to think that's true, but it probably is. I told her I was going to start mentoring at an elementary school this week and will have two brothers, a second and a fifth grader. Her face fell a little and she quickly asked, "Will you still visit me?"  Poor thing, I quickly explained that she is my number one priority and her smile came back. You just never know what these kids are thinking. At least I'm glad she asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment