Saturday, October 15, 2016

I Love Lucy Day

In 1951 on October 15th, I Love Lucy made its debut on TV. And coincidentally, the jigsaw puzzle I'm working on now is called Comedy featuring all the great comedians of the last 50 years. And even more coincidentally, before I even knew what day I was celebrating today, I put Lucy together. Now I'm not sure if you'd call that karma, but it is interesting.

Glory spent all morning at the groomer for her semi-annual bath and defurring. She wasn't happy about it but mama sure is. Then I met Sally, Roy, and Allison for a late lunch and it was delicious as well as fun. Anytime I spend over two hours having a meal and the service is good (meaning we didn't do a lot of waiting), that's my idea of the best of times. Good food, good wine, and good friends... can't beat it.

When I got home I headed straight over to Ann Roe's for appetizers and wine with three local friends. This was an exceptional day!

No comments:

Post a Comment