Sunday, October 23, 2016

TV Talk Show Host Day

So many hosts, so little time. I love talk shows because I can play games on my iPad while watching (listening). I record many talk shows and these are my favorites: Stephen Colbert, Ellen, James Corden, and Harry Connick, Jr. Harry's show is new and I love it because he sings and interacts with the audience for most of the show. I've watched Ellen since her first season, which began in September 2003. That was a month after Dad died and I recorded it on Mom's TV every day so we could watch it together while we ate dinner every evening. I've watched it ever since and still love her humor. Stephen Colbert and James Corden are the only two nighttime shows I record and they both can make me laugh out loud.

Changing the subject, one of the few perks of being over 65 is that I can now vote by mail. I spent more than two hours on the Internet this morning Googling all the candidates running in my precinct. I didn't know most of them, hence my dependence on Google. But I feel very good in my selections, except for president. That was the box I left for last because I'm not happy with who I voted for, but nor would have been happy with the opposition. And I'm telling no one who I chose because regardless of who wins, I won't like with the outcome. Let's face it, we have two crappy choices... a crook or a crazy man. And my birthday is the day after election day. How sucky is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment