Saturday, October 22, 2016

Make a Difference Day

I sometimes I feel like I'm cheating when I don't go above and beyond my usual activities. but since today was my scheduled visit with Brianna, I'm using it. We're allowed to bring them lunch once a month, so today I stopped by McDonald's on the way. I'm delighted that's her favorite place because it's cheap and nearby. My other girls always had more exotic tastes, so this is a breeze. And she was so happy because I was visiting her for lunch and her grandpa is coming tomorrow. Also, she said she saw what they were having for lunch and it was "nasty," so she really appreciated her burger and fries. And she said her unit went to school every day this week and no one got into trouble, so they were having movie night today and free time tomorrow to do whatever they want. It really felt good to see her so happy. She's such a sweetheart!

I'll be playing Trivia tonight at the clubhouse, but don't expect to win any prizes because I'll have four subs (out of eight) on my team. They might surprise me, but we'll have a good time regardless. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment