Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Beer Lover's Day

Not really a beer lover and from what I read, I should have enjoyed my favorite ale or lager, but not only do I not love ales and lagers... I hate them. So I relaxed on the patio with a Michelob Ultra before I went to tutor. Drinking before tutoring is a definite no no in my book, and I don't know if it was the beer or just that Thomas was a little calmer this afternoon, but we had a very good session.

We had a substitute teacher at yoga today and she was the best we've had since our first teacher died last year. She had "the voice" that works best for me to be calm and relaxed. And although everyone else agreed, we certainly can't fire the teacher we have (especially since they're friends), but I spoke to her about teaching another class during the week. She suggested Pilates which scares the crap out of me, but we may give it a shot. Just have to get the rest of the class on board. I think I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment