Wednesday, September 21, 2016

International Day of Peace

This day was created by the UN and first celebrated in 1982 to promote world peace. I hate to sound pessimistic, but feel fairly certain that this will never be achieved. However, it starts with each one of us and I started the day with peace during yoga class. As we lie on our mats at the beginning of class to get in touch with how we feel, I focused on peace. And also on keeping Jesus with me as Charles promoted in his blog this morning. At the end of class we lie quietly again to focus on our bodies and what we want to feel throughout the day. And again I concentrated on peace and Jesus. The two go hand in hand and I want to feel both each and every day. Thank you, Charles, for writing something that especially inspired me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment