Friday, September 9, 2016

Teddy Bear Day

Meet Brownie and Tige (I challenge you to decide which is which). I know I'm not a creative person, but it started at a very young age. My other favorite stuffed animal was a black dog named Blackie, but sadly, he just didn't last as long as these two. I got Brownie for my 8th birthday and slept with him for many years after that. We had a real dog named Mike, but he was really the boys' dog and not mine. I still love stuffed animals but fortunately, now that I have real ones, I don't feel the need to collect them anymore. And if I see one that really grabs me, I'll buy it for one of my kids. I actually keep these two in a closet, but I'll never part with them. And if anyone related to me who is reading this is in charge of me in my last years, please bring them to me (remember, they're in the guest room closet). Mom sure loved Pete and Pearl when she was in the nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment