Saturday, September 3, 2016

International Bacon Day

Where's Rob when I need him? He probably eats bacon every day, so this would be no big deal to him. I actually had some pre-cooked turkey bacon in my freezer so the dogs and I shared a slice. I have to save the rest for a spinach salad I'm making on Monday.

Also, a personal savings day for me. I have to replace my walking shoes once or twice a year and my last two pairs have been the same exact style of Reeboks. I tried to order some more, but apparently that style has been discontinued because i couldn't find it anywhere, even the Reebok website. So I went to the Reebok outlet this morning and bingo! They were on sale and I got two pairs for $90, which is less than another pair I ordered but don't like. They're going straight back where they came from and I feel rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment