Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Read a Book Day

When I had a problem with my cable box in the bedroom a week or so ago and wasn't able to watch TV in bed, I started reading. Turns out I slept better than when I fell asleep with the TV on (and an eye mask). Since the issue has been resolved I now switch back and forth. But tonight will definitely be a reading night. Thanks to Amazon Prime, I get a free book once a month on my iPad and haven't really been disappointed yet. Reading is a good thing and I need to do it more.

Best news of the day... I now have my car in the garage and the rental is gone for good. I'd planned on my first order of business being to take mine to the carwash since it's been sitting outside for five months. But God bless my dealership. When I picked it up, it was spic and span inside and out. As bad as this whole situation was, Acura made it as painless as possible. They have kept me as a customer, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment