Thursday, September 1, 2016

National No Rhyme (Nor Reason) Day

This day celebrates English words that don't rhyme with any other words. Truth be told, this isn't something I actually think (or care) about and when I saw many of the words listed, my first reaction was to try to find a rhyming word. I know... silly me. Anyway, a few are purple, orange, month, silver, chimney and woman. I kind of like it that nothing rhymes with woman.

But the most exciting news I got today is that the part has come in to Acura to fix or replace my air bags. And I'm impressed because even though I've been driving the rental since the middle of April, Acura will tow my car into the dealership, repair it, and then notify me so I can bring in the rent car. Man, this is costing them a fortune! But I believe they've handled it very well and do look forward to having only one car in my driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment