Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Women's Health & Fitness Day or Drink Beer Day

Plan A was to got to yoga this morning and then to the Y at 11:30 to celebrate Women's Health & Fitness Day. But about 11:15, I switched to Plan B and drank a beer.  My story is only because we had our first day of fallish weather and it was too nice to pass up.  It was 68 degrees when I walked the dogs at 7:15 this morning and then when I chose beer time, it was in the mid 80's. Granted, this would not be called fall anywhere else, but we're all ecstatic. Especially since the humidity is low as well. That beer tasted mighty good and I have no regrets.

And the photo is Thomas after winning an award for great work in math. He got to pick a prize and he chose the mustache. I'm proud of him and his mother was thrilled. I'm afraid that she'll be disappointed very soon when they start multiplying, but we're working on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment